Terms & Conditions
PRICING & DESCRIPTIONS
- We do our best to ensure that the information about products is accurate and up-to-date. However we do not guarantee that there will be no errors in the description and/or pricing of the products, or that products will always be available if you wish to place an order to purchase them.
- We reserve the right to modify the information about products displayed on our site, including as regards prices, description, and availability. However, such changes will not affect orders for which you have already received an order receipt email.
- You may pay for your goods by credit card, debit card or PayPal.
- We accept most payment cards, like: Visa, MasterCard and Visa Debit.
- All prices are quoted in Euro (€) and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at Irish rates.
- If you pay by credit or debit card, you must supply your card details when you place your order. Your credit or debit card will be debited for the total value of your order at the time your order is processed. We will not accept your order, neither will we supply the goods to you until your credit or debit card issuer has authorised the use of your card for payment of the goods ordered. If we do not receive such authorisation we will notify you.
- We reserve the right to verify the identity of the credit or debit card holder by requesting appropriate documentation.
- We take all reasonable care to make our website secure and to prevent frauds. All credit and debit card transactions on this website are processed by “Paypal”, a secure online gateway that will be responsible for holding and automated handling in a secure environment of the information relating to your payment details. Please note that we may, at any time and at our sole discretion, restrict shipping on certain orders we believe to be at high fraud risk.
- When paying by PayPal you will be asked to log in to your account with your email address and password to confirm the payment.
- We will send the goods to you at the delivery address indicated on your order confirmation. We may, however, only send documents by e-mail to the e-mail address provided at the time of making the order.